Pathways to Math Literacy is a new course that is likely very different from math courses you have taught. Luckily, it is designed to be an engaging and easy-to-use resource for you and your students. Additional support can be found in author-created materials, the course overview guide, and an author-narrated video series that walks instructors through each section.
Customized Support Includes:
- Customized syllabi and schedule to fit your course competencies and goals
- Author-led faculty training on managing the classroom and best practices
- Regular webinars with the authors and colleagues to discuss challenges and success stories
- Access to the author-built ALEKS or Connect course to use as your own or customize
- ALEKS/Connect training and support throughout the semester
- Digital Success Team Member dedicated to your course
Are your students prepared for your course? Do they learn at different paces? Is there inconsistency between homework and test scores? ALEKS successfully addresses these core challenges and many more. Using adaptive artificial intelligence, ALEKS delivers an individualized learning experience tailored to students’ unique strengths and weaknesses. CLICK HERE to learn more.
What are Students Saying?
Contact your Learning Technology Consultant to see samples of any of the following resources.
- Annotated Instructor Edition (Includes teaching tips and exercise answers)
- Instructor Manual for each lesson (Video Series)
- Instructor Overview Guide with best practices
- Unit Exams
- Student Unit Exam Review
- Excel Videos (Tutorials for students and instructors)
- First Day of Class Presentation to help set up course expectations and goals for students
- Group Projects
- Group member evaluation form
- Portfolio expectations and rubric
- Instructor/Student ALEKS Registration instructions
- ALEKS with new Math Literacy pie OR
- Connect (coming soon!)